Recent Questions Banking
Q. Even though I had sufficient balance in my accounts, the bank didn't cleared my cheque. Now the third party had filed a case against me. Can I sue bank for this.

A. Yes the bank can be asked for a proper explanation for the denial of cheque. Despite your account was funded with sufficient amount of balance. We can move the bank and the third party to the court. Which needs to be properly addressed carefully and meticulously. For a detailed review of your issue you may book a consultation here, so that we can check for all the available documents carefully and file appropriate cases before the appropriate authorities to get our selves relief.

8 Answers View all Answers Asked on 28 Oct 2021
Q. Hello Sir/mam... Maine ek company loan liya tha jiska name hai mpocket......mujhe us se loan liye huye aaj 3 years ho gye....usme only mera addhar card or basic information hai....1 saal tk to main use time to time pay kiiya but pichle lockdown baad se main pay ni kr rha....or sir uski interset rate bhi bhut zyada hai.....ab wo mere contact walo ko phn kr rhe hai or mujhe dhamki de rhe hai case krne ki to sir/mam btao main kya kru.... Mera ammount hai - 10,000rupees/- ab wo use bdhakr 35000 kr diye hai to sir/mam mujhe yeh btao kya mere upr legal case ho skta hai kya.....yaa fir kya kya possibility hai............plz sir/mam reply me ASA

A. Hello sir / madam, Sorry for the delay reply. Please book a consultation for further discussion.

7 Answers View all Answers Asked on 26 Oct 2021
Q. Hi sir i got mobile in HDB financial loan. I cleared all EMI's sir. But after 19 months they were civil case against for me sir. Yesterday I was paid main amount of my loan 2400 . But they asking 9676. They told me that 'We will call settlement'. Plz tell me sir what is the settlement and what we will do.

A. We can file a case for settlement of accounts , we can ask there books of accounts and do it in the prescribed procedure, and we can put you out of the issue , free from all the civil issues. You need to appoint me as your advocate , I'll walk you through the problem and set you free.

10 Answers View all Answers Asked on 29 Jun 2021
Q. Somebody Issued Me a Cheque of Rs 78,000 , Payable At SBI Branch in JNV Bikaner. That Cheque bounced . What is the Legal Remedy For This

A. Legal notice should be sent then complaint against him

25 Answers View all Answers Asked on 06 May 2021