Hello Sir/mam... Maine ek company loan liya tha jiska name hai mpocket......mujhe us se loan liye huye aaj 3 years ho gye....usme only mera addhar card or basic information hai....1 saal tk to main use time to time pay kiiya but pichle lockdown baad se main pay ni kr rha....or sir uski interset rate bhi bhut zyada hai.....ab wo mere contact walo ko phn kr rhe hai or mujhe dhamki de rhe hai case krne ki to sir/mam btao main kya kru.... Mera ammount hai - 10,000rupees/- ab wo use bdhakr 35000 kr diye hai to sir/mam mujhe yeh btao kya mere upr legal case ho skta hai kya.....yaa fir kya kya possibility hai............plz sir/mam reply me ASA

Hello sir / madam, Sorry for the delay reply. Please book a consultation for further discussion.

Dear Sir Yes bank/financial institution can file a case for recovery against you.

Settlement through lok Adalat is possible

Hi , the problem you are dealing is a genuine problem, these types of companies do such things in order to extort more money out of an individual. I can help you with this situation kindly contact me with all the details as soon as possible.

Yes. Possibility to hai ....suit filing for recovery case kar sakte hain.

Please read the terms and conditions of that company , if it is legal then you can not do anything.

Hello Sir, To my knowledge these are Chinese apps which are giving people loans these days on mininmal documentation. You can file an FIR against the proper app and the persons involved in it. For further legal consultation you can approach me for the same.