Recent Questions Civil
Q. want to get court order for seat enhancement for nursing college and for enrolment of nursing students in RUHS jaipur

A. Dear sir, You have to contact senior advocate of Haigh court and ask him to file writ petition preferably PIL and thus may get some reasonable and favorable order.

4 Answers View all Answers Asked on 03 Sep 2023
Q. I have a land in Seraikela Kharsawan District in Jharkhand. I am from tanti caste. I want to sell the land. So according to cnt act to which all caste people I can sell it. Please advise.

A. Dear sir, Please contact local civil advocate who is acquainted with local laws so that he can get effective legal advise.

4 Answers View all Answers Asked on 21 Jul 2023
Q. A case has been filed against me & my father by my father in law in another state. Can I alone file transfer petition against my father in law? Will my father be also considered as respondent in transfer petition alongwith my father in law in that case? I dont want to involve my father in the case. He lives with me, he wants transfer too, but do not want to be a party in the transfer petition.

A. Dear Komal, You can book a consultation regarding your case. Regards, Arnab Biswas Advocate

11 Answers View all Answers Asked on 14 Sep 2022
Q. Agricultural land purchased in Chikballapur, in 2012, pending mutation (RTC and Pahni)

A. submit application to Revenue Dept.

13 Answers View all Answers Asked on 08 Jan 2022
Q. Q.How can I send eviction notice to brother's troublesome family if property is not yet on my name? I solely purchased a property(2005)owner left me a will. I let my financially weak bachelor brother stay in a room on my house without any rent.He got married, he & his family is forcefully occupying in 1 room of my house and using my electricity,water,bathroom since 15 years.At first i thought of helping them because they were financially weak now they don't want to leave knowing my property is not in my name fully. Will from previous owner is in probate process currently(2021). That will take 1+ years to completely get the property on my name after probate > mutation > registration By that time can i evict them legally through the civil court filling eviction notice ? if not yet registered on my name? Property Docs i have WILL (notarized) Agreement for Transfer of leasehold interest (nota.) Money Receipt Building sanctioned plan by the municipality possessions papers

A. Please send legal notice to the family by priortising family as party and then you can request court for further actions...

20 Answers View all Answers Asked on 06 Sep 2021