Agricultural land purchased in Chikballapur, in 2012, pending mutation (RTC and Pahni)

Engage a local counsel. In Tehsil

What sort of a question is this? You need to do proper process for mutation. (if necessary)

In case of agricultural lands, mutation is must. Without mutation the land title will not pass to the new owner. There is a process to transfer property in your name and that is - 1. You have to submit an application to local civic body or at revenue office. In application form you have to provide personal details, property address, registration date and type of transfer. 2. You have to pay applicable fees through demand draft. 3. Enclose the required documents along with application and DD -Copy of sale deed -Indemnity bond and affidavit -Latest property tax receipt 4. List of documents- - Death certificate -Copy of will -Indemnity bond and affidavit -Latest property tax receipt -Copy of sale 5.Once you submit all the documents the assessing officer will check the documents may visit the property and process with the application

You can appear before tehsildar thanks and regards

You can file to Revenue Department

Advocate Aaditya
06 Feb 2022 08:22 PM

Fill mutation entries.

What is your query?

Move an application for urgent hearing pointing out the delay in the matter before concerned authority where mutation is pending consideration for adjudication. If nothing happens thereon, then, move a writ petition in HC, seeking direction against the authority for deciding your mutation application expeditiously.

What is your query? For details book an appointment.

Dear Sir What you want to ask??

Hi Please tell me more about it.