Recent Questions Criminal
Q. Can i file a case online against my husband for marrying another women i m not in india

A. Indian law does not allow bigamy, and 2nd marriage shall be void when the first spouse is alive. A matrimonial case can be filed to claim relief.

60 Answers View all Answers Asked on 31 Jul 2021