Can i file a case online against my husband for marrying another women i m not in india

Yes, you can. If you follow any religion other than Islam, you can file a police complaint under section 494 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860, which relates to bigamy.

Indian law does not allow bigamy, and 2nd marriage shall be void when the first spouse is alive. A matrimonial case can be filed to claim relief.

Yes, Your Aadhar Card or PIO/OIC card shall be required along with proof of your marriage.


if the marriage is under Hindu Marriage Act , yes.

Yes you can. It is better file complaint through Indian high commission.


You can complain

Yes you can file your case under adultary


Need more facts to answer your query. In India, different sects of people are governed by different personal laws. Hence after analyzing all the facts, we can say whether you can file a online complaint or not.

File an FIR against your husband. Book a consultation for more detailed discussion.

Yes, you can file a case through the counsel. And second marriage is a criminal offence, because first marriage is continue.

We can do that madam Online fully is not possible You will have to appoint nt me as your your attorney for adressing the issue I shall take it up properly Courts we will have to make the files ng offline , online me we can argue , and when you appoint nt me as your attorney I will be representing you in the court when ever necessary , when required we have a procedure of video conferencing by which the court will ask your statement for once which will do the job , and you can file the case

No you can not do directly online but you can do one thing, you have to allow a lawyer on behalf of you, who will file a case against your husband and you can appear through Virtual Hearing.

Hello How can I help you

Section 494, Bigamy it's offence unless the customs allow to it. You need to engage lawyer to look into this. Client need not to be present in court room. You may ask your lawyer to get all the paperwork ready at your place

Bigamy is punishable offense u/s 494 of IPC. It is also a non-cognisable offense. You will need the permission of the magistrate to start the investigation. If you are not able to come at all, you may try to give GPA and instructions to a family member to do the needful on your behalf.

To answer that ! I'll be need a few more details !

NRI Affidavit will be required. That is not a problem, you just need to courier papers from your country to here.