Ipc 376 354 323 376 reopen case police report f.r [false report]

Consultation at free of cost

Need more information. For more details please contact me.

Contact me 8306066694

Magistrate may order for reinvestigation on his own or file Writ Petition in Hon'ble High Court.

You can reopen through state or by fililing application before a concerned court. For further details contact me.

File a protest petition when the police presents a FR in the court.

your case in gwalior area, do book a consultation here and speak to me.

I did not get your question.