Please book an appointment, will discuss.

U can meet me

Please feel free to contact via a consultation booking. I will be more than happy to help you.

Feel free to contact

Dear Shesharam, You can book a consultation regarding your case. Regards, Arnab Biswas Advocate

I can help you if required as I have dealt with such cases previously.

For more details please contact me.

You can book a consultation with me for more discussion.

Do contact by booking a brief consultation with me.

You can contact me by booking a consultation.

You can contact me 8306066694

Yes you can discuss the matter with me after booking a consultation. We will help you out.

Private complaint to to be made to the magistrate under Sec 200 of CrPC or Complaint to police under 154 of CrPC.

YOu can contact me.

what information you need? contact me.

if your case in gwalior area please feel free to book a brief consultation with me.

Yes please go ahead. You can get in touch with me by booking a consultation here.

Yes of course, what would you like to know about it?