Stalking by police officials on filing a comllaint of sexual harassment at work place.nw attempts to hitting hv bedn there and also bugging of my house is there.nw where to complaint as by complaining to their seniors is not fruitful .they hv not given any receipt to me and also not taking any action

Please arrange to meet with me either at high court or at my chamber to discuss.

which police station matter sorry for late reply. you can contact me via booking a consultation.

if police officers not taking action filed private complaint 156(3) , 200 court take cognizance and magistrate give direction to police .

Directly go and confess your statement before the magistrate u/S 164 crpc. The magistrate will order police enquiry and if that to fails file a case of police in action before high court. This is going to be long and dirty so brace yourself

For more details please contact me.

you can give a application to the commissioner office and other upper posts

Report Before S.P

It an offence under Artices 14, 15 & 21 , Sec 354 of IPC and under Protection of Women from Sexual Harassment at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act enacted in 2013. (1) You can go the nearest police station and file FIR. If they hesitate, you can approach the District Superintendent of Police. If they too hesitate, you can approach the magistrate of nearest court. (2) Also, since your fundamental rights are violated, you can also directly file Writ Petition in High Court under Article 226 of the Indian Constitution

Have you filed a complaint with the Committee at your office? Which police station have you filed the complaint before

File a complaint before magistrate under section 156(3), he will direct to file FIR

You can file a private complaint before a magistrate, for further details contact me.