Recent Questions Family
Q. Sir, how much the divorce case duration in court.

A. Mutual Divorce is Maximum 6 months. But contested divorce case from either party , time limit can't be said. It depends upon the clients and case.

6 Answers View all Answers Asked on 14 Jun 2022
Q. Briefly, what is the process to get our marriage registered in India under the Special Marriages Act? I am an Indian citizen (Hindu) getting married to an American citizen (Agnostic) in India on the 9th of June, and we both normally live in Australia. As I understand it, one of the requirements under the Special Marriages Act is that at least one of the people getting married is resident in the district the marriage is registered in. Noting that I will be travelling to India for a few days over Easter break (16/17 April), both of us will only return to India to get married on 28 May. We have tickets to return to Australia on 22 June. Additionally, I will be living in Gurgaon while the wedding ceremonies will take place in Agra. Is there any way we can register the marriage in India despite the fact that neither of us will be resident for 30 days? What is the evidence we need for the residency, and is there any way to get the process started early so we meet the requirement?

A. Kindly book a consultation for detailed discussion.

9 Answers View all Answers Asked on 29 Mar 2022
Q. If a man divorce his wife then where his wife and children will stay,,,?

A. It depends on the age of the children as well as their wish. Also, the reasons for divorce sometimes. Every situation demands different prayers

32 Answers View all Answers Asked on 10 Dec 2021
Q. Helo Sir/Madam, I have Filed G and WC - Appointment of Guardian, Other in Family Court. under which IA 1 i have asked for Appointment of Guardian, n IA 2 i have asked for Visitation rights under TI. The file first went through Mediatiton process. My wife has agreed for the Visitition Rights in Mediaition. But Guardian she is not ready to give n she is ready to run infront of the Bench or Judge. Now the question is if i make a decree or agreement in the mediation centre for Visitation will the IA 1 and IA 2 both get disposed, or IA 2 i can get decree n IA 1 i can run the case through preceddings. Can i Get IA 2 visitation Right first.

A. First take steps for guardianship appointment.

10 Answers View all Answers Asked on 02 Dec 2021
Q. my husband is having an affair i want divorce from him

A. You need to have substantial evidence to prove your allegations. Mere suspicion won't help. The best way is to consult a lawyer and seek his advice on what are admissible evidence and how to gather them. Once you have a good case, file a divorce on the basis of cruelty.

96 Answers View all Answers Asked on 06 Apr 2021
Q. Marriage Registration and Marriage Certificate in Cuttack, Odisha. How to apply for registration of Marriage and Marriage Certificate in Cuttack, Odisha. What is the procedure for Marriage Registration and Marriage Certificate in Cuttack, Odisha.

A. Criteria for Marriage Registration For acquiring marriage certificate, there are certain criteria must be fulfilled. Here is a list Both Parties should belong to India. The age of the Girl should be 18 or above and the age of the boy should be 21 or above. Bothe the Boy and the Girl should not be married before or the spouse should not be alive in case of an already married person. The parties (boy & girl) should be physically and mentally sound. The Bride and Groom should not be related under relations that is prohibited under law. Steps to Acquire Marriage Certificate Firstly, we understand the client’s requirement We share a list of required documents The couple must visit the court along with 3 witnesses or at least Two. Marriage certificate will be will by SDM

34 Answers View all Answers Asked on 13 Mar 2021