Recent Questions Property
Q. If RWA is not registered, is it valid RWA. If not how it can be abolished

A. Registration of RWA comes under society registration act. And RERa act mandate for three month to form RWA.

4 Answers View all Answers Asked on 10 Dec 2021
Q. As per Karnataka state government laws building to be constructed 40m away from centre line of national highway. When we approached NHAI, engineer provided conditional approval for building construction with written statements saying owner doesnt compensation for building demolished during road widening. We started building construction after getting approval from NHAI. Now karnataka high court bench 1 upheld government 40m law, asking local authorities take action. Could you please guide how we can proceed now.

A. Now since the Hon'ble High Court has upheld the Government Circular, you are eligible to claim compensation as per the DLC rate applicable therein. Thanks,

1 Answer View all Answers Asked on 10 Oct 2021
Q. How can I evict brother's troublesome family from my self owned property? I solely purchased a property (2005) owner left me a will. Will in probate process currently(2021).  I let my financially weak bachelor brother stay in a room on my house. He got married and had a child now aged 13.  Now they have turned against my family ..he threatening and claimed half of the plot I owned. Their claims only verbal not legal - just so they have stayed here for 15years and there must been his dad's money in this plot.  Just because I let them stay, do they any legal rights on my property? How far they can go with the false claims? How can I legally evict them, tell me steps ?

A. If it is your self acquired property then, in that case your brother has no right in your property.

13 Answers View all Answers Asked on 05 Aug 2021
Q. So I purchased a property owner left me a notarized will giving right for transfer, sale, mortgage & her legal  heir (2 sons) have no intention for the property. Her 2 sons are the only witness signed in the will. 1 son died. So my question is can I the sole executor can probate the will with death certificate or I will require witnesses signature ? My worry is can the witness who also the legal heir refuse to be witness or even ask money to testify when probating the will ?

A. No not at all in your case you are the executor of the will since it is left in your name both the legal heir who have signed as witness has nothing to do with the probate of will which is already in your name so you can probate the will with death certificate alone in high court. also witness cannot ask for money to testify thats illegal and would count as crime of money extortion.

10 Answers View all Answers Asked on 05 Jul 2021