Recent Questions Cyber Crime
Q. I am senior citizen from Jaipur my a/c has been debit freezed by cyber crime Maharashtra what should be done

A. you inform to your nearest police station and co-operate in the investigation after that they willl send a letter to your bank and freeze will be removed

3 Answers View all Answers Asked on 08 Dec 2023