Dowry case quashing

Please kindly arrange to meet with me either at the High court-jaipur or at my chamber which is located at Vidhyadhar Nagar - Jaipur to discuss this.

Tell me your details

go to your high court and quash the FIR.

It is possible

You can book a consultation for detailed discussion.

Yes what help u need

Kindly share case details

Yes you file if you have ground to file the queshing

File a 482 under the highcourt 482 means inherent power of court You will get justice if the next party filed forged or false case

An application can file under section 482 of CrPC to quash and set aside fir registered under section 498A of IPC.


It can be quashed under section 482 of Crpc from the Hon'ble Bombay High Court either by consent or by contesting the same

Ok you can contact me

See the case can be quashed when you have all proofs to disprove her. An application u/s482 of crpc shall be moved in high court

without knowing the facts nothing can be said .

Provide the complete details