Need your help for 406/420 IPC

Kindly write complete question or may call me directly.

Please kindly arrange to meet with me either at the High court-jaipur or at my chamber which is located at Vidhyadhar Nagar - Jaipur to discuss this. Edit

we can get an anticipatory bail regarding that, and after bail, we can work on getting your FIR quashed from the high court of the state in which the FIR against you has been lodged, get in touch with me by booking a consultation for detailed discussion and action on your case

What kind of help

You can book a consultation for more detailed discussion.

Yes please tell what help you want.

please share your case details on

What kind of help you need sir. You can contact me by booking a consultation.

Sure g.. Book a consultation and I will help you. No worries

406 is basically punishment of criminal breach of trust when a person breach a trust which comes under this act in punishable under this section for eg. you rent your house for a specific work but the other person misuse that property and breach your trust 420 is Cheating and there by dishonestly inducing delivery of property, or the making, alteration or destruction of a valuable security.

You are a complainant or accused ? What kind of help do you want.?

Dear Saajeev, You can book a consultation regarding your case. Regards, Arnab Biswas Advocate

Always there to helo you out. You can book a consultation with me.