As per Karnataka state government laws building to be constructed 40m away from centre line of national highway. When we approached NHAI, engineer provided conditional approval for building construction with written statements saying owner doesnt compensation for building demolished during road widening. We started building construction after getting approval from NHAI. Now karnataka high court bench 1 upheld government 40m law, asking local authorities take action. Could you please guide how we can proceed now.

Now since the Hon'ble High Court has upheld the Government Circular, you are eligible to claim compensation as per the DLC rate applicable therein. Thanks,