A case has been filed against me & my father by my father in law in another state. Can I alone file transfer petition against my father in law? Will my father be also considered as respondent in transfer petition alongwith my father in law in that case? I dont want to involve my father in the case. He lives with me, he wants transfer too, but do not want to be a party in the transfer petition.

You can file a transfer petition for transferring a case, if you have a valid ground, you r father will not have any legal trouble in relation to the transfer petition. For more details you can book a consultation with me.

Yes u can file alone t.p. yes your father also be considered as responded